Family business with decades of experience.
The company was constituted in 1994, its origins are a family run business with decades of experience in traditional bakery and pastry products.
The conjugation between the mastery of traditional production methods, acquired over more than 30 years of experience, and the incorporation of technological innovations to the processes, made of the company one of the pioneers in the production of deep-frozen bakery and pastry products.
Our products are commercialized under two different brands: Our brand or with or brand for business (Horeca Channel, Hyper and Supermarkets and Vending); and HOMEMADE MOMENTS / Your brand directly for the end client.
The company has a wide range of deep-frozen bakery and pastry products, prepared through industrial processes that always respect the quality, aroma, taste and textures of the traditional recipes.
- Improve innovation in products and organization.
- Ensure the quality and food security of the products at all stages (from the raw material reception to the delivery to the client), transmitting confidence to the clients and consumers.
- Focus on customer loyalty, supplying products with “traditional” characteristics and making available assistance services to the client.
- Diversify the distribution channels for the products of the organization.
- Invest in internationalization.
- Assist our clients in the fabrication methods implementation and promoting the products next to their consumers, ensuring their success in the market.
To be recognized as a company that excels in the conception, production and commercialization of deep-frozen dough.
Commitment to quality is recognized as a key factor for sustained and dynamic growth of its business.
In this sense, our company implemented a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard, certified by SGS, the world’s leading certification company. In order to meet the high demands of the consumer, put on the market products with superior quality and easy to manufacture.
We act in accordance with the general rules of hygiene, safety and basic manufacturing in this industry, fulfilling all legislation currently in force and binding, and our processes implemented in the basic instruments for an efficient quality control.
We make a Quality Policy based on:
- In meeting the needs and expectations of our customers.
- The continuous improvement of our products and services and the consolidation of a quality management system effectively and continuously improved.
- In innovation, quality and food safety of our products, giving you confidence to customers and consumers to obtain their preference.
- In compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Quality is part of our recipe