The Sriracha Sauce 250ml
We bring to you the worldwide renewed and well none sauces, to spice your dishes and be creative. You can create a true gourmet experience right from your kitchen with the Sriracha Sauce.The Sriracha sauce is a type of hot sauce or chili sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt. It is named after the coastal city of Si Racha, in Chonburi Province of eastern Thailand, where it may have been first produced for dishes served at local seafood restaurants.
In Thailand, sriracha sauce is frequently used as a dipping sauce, particularly for seafood.
Sriracha sauce it’s wonderful to season soups, French-fries, eggs and burgers. It’s used also in jams, lollipops and cocktails.
Sriracha sauce it’s a popular ingredient among sushi chefs, who have been using it to spice up spicy tuna rolls for years.
There are hundreds of recipes for the Sriracha sauce; from chicken, shrimps, vegetables, cocktails, salads, toasts, etc.
All the following recipes use the Sriracha sauce:
For the Breakfast
- California Eggs Benedict
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet Hash
- Adobo Fried Rice Omelets
- Sriracha Swirled Cornbread Muffins
- Jalapeño Corn Waffles with Sriracha Maple Syrup
- Savory Oatmeal
- Sriracha and Veggie Frittata
At the Lunch
- Chopped Salad With Soba Noodles
- BLT Summer Rolls
- Sriracha Quinoa Bites
- Lemongrass Sriracha Grilled Shrimp
- Shrimp Quinoa Spring Rolls
- Sriracha Fried Rice
- Spicy Peanut Butter Tofu
- Peanut Chicken Grilled Cheese
- Sriracha Croutons
- Black Bean Burger with Sriracha Sauce
- Honey Sriracha Beef Skewers
- Miso Mushroom Pasta
- Seared Scallops With Sriracha Beurre Blanc
- Sriracha-Lime Chicken Skillet
- Chicken Curry Soup
- Vegan Sausages
- Sriracha Salmon Ceviche Towers
- Baked Sriracha Spaghetti Squash With Turkey
- Salmon Sriracha Pasta Salad
- Grilled Sriracha-Sesame Turkey Meatballs
All time Snacks
- Sriracha Sesame Ginger Popcorn
- Baked Sriracha Butternut Squash Fries
- Spicy White Bean Dip
- Whole-Wheat Sriracha Cheese Crackers
- Sriracha-Glazed Wings
- Shrimp Pot Stickers with Sriracha-Ginger Dip
- Sriracha, Cilantro, and Lime Roasted Chickpeas
- Spicy Avocado Rice Cakes
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- Roasted Brussels With Sriracha Aioli
- Taro Fries with Sriracha Ketchup
- Spicy Roasted Edamame
- Green Tomatoes With Sriracha Ranch
- Strawberry Sriracha Margarita
- Sriracha Mango Cocktail
- Sriracha Hot Toddy
- Sriracha and Wasabi Bloody Mary
- Cocky Rooster
- Ginger Citrus Cocktail
These are some fantastic ideas for your next meal. But go to the kitchen and start to use and test the Sriracha sauce in your dishes.
Enjoy and spice your next creation.