One truly appreciated white wine Vinho Verde
This special white wine Vinho Verde it’s only produced with the Loureiro grapes from our own vineyard. In the mouth it’s a fresh wine with lemon and soft tropical fruits notes. It’s long and persistent.
One wine to be drunk with fish dishes, seafood and salads.
Classification: D.O.C. Vinho Verde
Type: Vinho Verde / White – Select Harvest
Brand name: Encosta do Xisto – Loureiro
- Acidity: 6,7 g/dm3
- pH: 3,21
- Sugar: <1,5 g/dm3
- ABV: 12 % Vol.
Varieties: 100% Loureiro
Region: North of Portugal Vinho Verde Region
Soil type: Granite derived
Climate: Mediterranean with Atlantic influence
Month: September of 2015
Type: Hand picking
Fermentation: Stainless steel.
Maturation: In stainless steel vessels at 8°C.
Colour: Citrus with greenish reflexes.
Nose: Floral, citrus with tropical fruit senses enhancing peach.
Palate: Yellow lemon citrus with soft notes of tropical fruits. Long and persistent. Freshness induced by moderated acidity.
Consumption temperature recommended: 8/10 °C
Grape variety grown in almost every region and best suited to coastal areas. Ancient and of high-quality, produces wines of citrus color, a fine, elegant aroma, ranging from fruity citrus (lemon) to floral (freesia and rose) and molasses (bouquet), with a fruity flavor with slight acidity, fresh, harmonious, full-bodied and persistent.
- “Green Honor” Medal in the Wine Competition from the Viticulture Commission of the Vinho Verde Region (CVRVV) in 2015
- Bronze Medal in International Wine Challenge (IWC) 2014 in UK
- Silver Medal in Mundus Vini 2013 in Germany
- Silver Medal in Wine Master Challenge 2011 in Estoril
- Commended in International Wine Challenge (IWC) 2011
- 87/100 points and “Best Buy” distinction by the Brazilian wine magazine “Adega”
- Gold Medal in National Competition for Bottled Wine 2010 in Portugal (Santarém)
- Silver Medal in Wine Master Challenge 2010 in Estoril
- Bronze Medal in International Wine Challenge (IWC) in London
- 83,81/100 points in Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Green Honor” Medal in the Wine Competition from the Viticulture Commission of the Vinho Verde Region of 2010
The Vinho Verde
Its vibrant freshness, elegance, lightness and aromatic and flavorful expressions, especially its fruity and floral notes, are the characteristics that define and differentiate Vinho Verde.
Exclusively produced in the demarcated region of Vinho Verde in northwestern Portugal, it is only produced from the indigenous grape varieties of the region, preserving its typicity of aromas and flavors as unique in the world of wine.
White Vinho Verde wines are citrus or straw-colored with rich, fruity and floral aromas, depending on the grapes that are used. They have a balanced palate, and are intense and very refreshing.
Export / Deliver
One innovative process guarantees a logistic service with fast and efficient deliveries across Europe. To this end, we count on the experience of several certified partners in the area of land transport, through outsourcing contracts.
In addition to the various European routes, we guarantee deliveries to any part of the world, through outsourcing contracts with several freight carriers, using land routes, sea routes and air cargo for special situations.
Our functional structure allows for logistic solutions for any and all requests, with individualized treatment in relation to the nature of the routes, products and the clients themselves.